We accept payment via BACS, Debit/Credit Cards and PayPal. If you would like to open a credit account, then you will need to contact our customer services team on 01933 313 252.
Please note that we will require the first order to be on a Proforma basis regardless of whether a credit account is applied for.
We accept Visa/Mastercard/American Express
PayPal is designed from the ground up to be a safer way to send money online. PayPal doesn't expose or sell your financial information to merchants.
How it works:
- Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on their servers.
- When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal email address.
- The merchants/retailers receive payment from PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
Feel secure with powerful encryption.
Information is automatically sent with a high level of data encryption.
Stay vigilant with automatic email confirmation.
To help safeguard you against identity theft, every PayPal payment is followed by an email confirming your transaction.
Monitor your sensitive information.
Online Safety Essentials contains the Identity Protection Guide to help you avoid identity theft.
We also ensure you are buying safely with:
Prevention to help stop fraud: PayPal stop problems before they happen. PayPal has developed several programs to help protect your purchases online. Here's how:
- 100% protection for unauthorized payments sent from your account. As a fraud-prevention measure, PayPal send an email confirmation for every online PayPal payment that you make. If you receive an email confirmation for a transaction that you didn't approve, contact PayPal and they'll work to quickly resolve the issue — you won't be responsible for any unauthorized charges.
- Buyer Complaint Policy when you shop outside eBay. Regardless of where you shop online, PayPal's Buyer Complaint Policy lets you submit a dispute for an item you don't receive or an item significantly not as described. By doing so, you have the opportunity to resolve your dispute directly with the seller. See eligibility.
- The PayPal Resolution Center — your first step for any issue. Whether you encounter a problem with an item you purchased on or off eBay, the first step is to go to PayPal's Resolution Center to begin the dispute process.
Here's how it works:
- Visit the Resolution Center and open a dispute within 45 days from the date you sent payment.
- PayPal encourages both parties to communicate directly with each other to amicably resolve the dispute.
- If you are unable to resolve the dispute, the next step is to file a claim within 20 days from the date the dispute was opened.